Easter Services 2021
Please join us at our Easter services as we remember God's love shown to us through Jesus. Please see below for details of our service times and locations.
Good Friday (2nd April)
Our Good Friday services will be held at St James, Carlton and Bexley North Anglican Church on Friday 2nd April. Please note that there will be no creche or children's program at our Good Friday services. The service will include a kids' spot aimed at children. Children will also receive an activity pack to complete during the Bible talk. As the children will remain in the service, they must be registered using the link below. The Good Friday service times are:
- 8:30am at St James, Carlton
- 9:30am at Bexley North Anglican Church
- 10:00am at St James, Carlton
Please note online booking for our Good Friday services has now closed. If you would still like to attend one of our Good Friday services, please send an SMS to Kevin on 0421 286 835.
Easter Sunday (4th April)
Our Easter Sunday services will be held at the same time as our normal service times. We will have our normal creche and children's program available. Please note that registration is not essential for these services. However, if you are attending our church for the first time, you may like to fill out the contact form below.
- 9am @ St James’ Church, Carlton (Cnr Henry St and Percival Streets)
- 10:30am @ St James' Church, Carlton (Cnr Henry St and Percival Streets)
- 10am @ Bexley North Anglican Church (entry via Carrisbrook Ave, Bexley North)
- 4:30pm @ Bexley North Anglican Church (entry via Carrisbrook Ave, Bexley North)
- 6:30pm @ St James’ Church, Carlton (Cnr Henry St and Percival Streets)
Under our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please note the following conditions of entry:
- Please do not attend any church event if you are unwell.
- Please try to maintain physical distancing as reasonably practical.
- The number of people in each room must not exceed the capacity of each room as indicated by signs. NB: This does not include people involved in leading the service.
- All people should sign-in using the QR code from NSW services. In addition, we request that everyone attending a Sunday service provide their name and contact number to assist with contact tracing.
- Face masks are not currently required for church. However, you are very welcome to wear one if you choose.