Kids Plus Carlton
Important Update for Friday 12th March 2021
From Friday 12th March, our program for children in Yr4-6 will be returning to the church site. We are also making changes to our sign out process at 5:15pm. Please see below for updated instructions for parents. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Kevin on 0421 286 835.
At the beginning of Kids Plus
For families at Carlton Public school:
- Our leaders can collect your children directly from Carlton Public School at 3pm.
- Children in Kindergarten are collected from the Kindy circles.
- Children in Year 1 to Year 6 should come straight to the Canteen to meet their leaders.
- Please note that children in Year 4-6 will eat afternoon tea at Tindale reserve. Children in Year 4-6 will walk in a group with their leaders to Tindale reserve. At the end of afternoon tea, they will walk with their leaders to the church site for rest of their program.
- If your child/ren are not attending Kids Plus for any particular week, please let Kevin know via SMS on 0421 286 835.
For families dropping off their children from other school:
- For children in Kindy to Year 3, parents should drop off their children at St James Carlton anytime between 3:15pm and 3:45pm. Our leaders will have sufficient food for afternoon tea set aside for children arriving from other schools.
- For children in Year 4 to 6, parents should drop off their children directly at Tindale reserve (corner of Mill and Cumberland streets, Carlton). At the end of afternoon tea, they will walk with their leaders to the church site for rest of their program. Please contact Kevin to confirm the timing of your arrival.
At the end of Kids Plus - 5:15pm
All parents should come to St James Carlton at 5:15pm to collect their children. It is essential that parents come to the "sign-out desk" before they take their children home. The "sign-out desk" will be located in the centre of the church courtyard. Parents may enter and leave from any gate. Parents should ensure all external gates are kept closed for the safety of our children.
I'm interested in sending my child/ren to Kids Plus
Registration form for new children
Online payment for Kids Plus
The cost of Kids Plus is below. There is a discounted rate for families that pay for the whole term upfront. Please note that there are 8 weeks of Kids Plus in Term 1, 2021.
- $5 per week per child.
- $35 for one child for the whole term.
- $60 for two children in the same family.
- $80 for three or more children in the same family.