Conditions for entering our sites under COVID-19
The conditions below are recommended by the NSW State Government and are required to be available on our website. The conditions apply to St James' Anglican Church Carlton (corner of Henry and Percival Streets, Carlton) and Bexley North Anglican Church (Carrisbook Avenue, Bexley North). Please note that Christ Church Bexley (1A Dunmore Street South, Bexley) is not currently available for public use.
- The number of people in each room must not exceed the ratio of one person per 4 square metres (excluding the persons involved in conducting the service).
- Any person who has experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or travelled overseas in the past month, should not enter our church site.
- Where reasonably practical, people should maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing at all times.
- We are required to keep a record of name and mobile number or email address for people on site for at least 28 days. These records will be stored confidentially and securely and will only be used for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infections.
- The NSW Chief Health Officer has strongly encouraged the wearing of a face mask in churches. This is not mandatory but is highly recommended, especially in areas where there has been community transmission.
The following signs are displayed at the entry of each site: