SNAC Youth is our ministry to high-school aged youth from Years 7 to Year 12.
SNAC youth meets every Friday night of the school term from 7pm to 9:15pm at St James' Carlton. On Friday nights, we spend time doing engaging activities, reading the Bible, chatting in small discussion groups and hanging out together.
Under our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please note the following conditions of entry:
- Please do not attend any church event if you are unwell.
- Please try to maintain physical distancing as reasonably practical.
- The number of people in each room must not exceed the capacity of each room as indicated by signs. NB: This does not include people involved in leading the service.
- All people should sign-in using the QR code from NSW services. In addition, we request that everyone attending a Sunday service provide their name and contact number to assist with contact tracing.
- Face masks are not currently required for church. However, you are very welcome to wear one if you choose.