9am @ St James
Our 9am congregation meets in the St James' Anglican Church building (corner of Henry and Percival Streets, Carlton). Everyone is welcome to join us!
At this service, we have the following programs for children:
- Parenting room for infants and their parents. This includes a live video feed from the service.
- Creche for young children run by approved parents in our congregation.
- Pre-school program run by qualified leaders from our church.
- K-6 program run by qualified leaders from our church.
Under our current covid safety plan, children should be dropped off directly for their program. For children in preschool, their program is located in the hall adjacent to the church building. For children in Kindy to Year 6, their program is located at Carlton Public School (entry via Cameron Street). During the service, there are Christian songs, prayers, Bible readings and a talk that will explain one of Bible readings. It's totally fine to come along as an observer - you can decide which of these things you will participate. The service finishes at approximately 10:05am with morning tea to follow.
Please note, we also have the 10:30am congregation in Carlton that meets at the same site. Both the 9am and 10:30am service at Carlton are similar in their programs and format.
Under our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please note the following conditions of entry:
- Please do not attend any church event if you are unwell.
- Please try to maintain physical distancing as reasonably practical.
- The number of people in each room must not exceed the capacity of each room as indicated by signs. NB: This does not include people involved in leading the service.
- All people should sign-in using the QR code from NSW services. In addition, we request that everyone attending a Sunday service provide their name and contact number to assist with contact tracing.
- Face masks are not currently required for church. However, you are very welcome to wear one if you choose.