Family Services (with children’s program for creche to Year 6)
- 9am @ St James’ Church, Carlton (Cnr Henry St and Percival Streets)
- 10:30am @ St James' Church, Carlton (Cnr Henry St and Percival Streets)
- 10am @ Bexley North Anglican Church (entry via Carrisbrook Ave, Bexley North)
- 4:30pm @ Bexley North Anglican Church (entry via Carrisbrook Ave, Bexley North)
- 6:30pm @ St James’ Church, Carlton (Cnr Henry St and Percival Streets)
For more information on our Sunday morning children's program, please see our Kids Church page here.
Under our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please note the following conditions:
- The number of people in each room must not exceed the ratio of one person per 4 square metres (excluding the persons involved in conducting the service).
- Any person who has experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or travelled overseas in the past month, should not enter our church site.
- Where reasonably practical, people should maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing at all times.
- We are required to keep a record of the name of each child on site as well as their parent's name and contact details for at least 28 days. These records will be stored confidentially and securely and will only be used for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infections.
If you are not able to attend one of our services at this time, you may like to watch our online resources which are available here.